Natural remedies for curing acne are effective alternatives to conventional cosmetic and surgical treatments. There are many natural home remedies for acne that are cost effective, safe as well as very effective against mild to moderate acne. You can easily find the ingredients right in your kitchen or at your local health store. Natural home remedies for acne typically consist of minerals and vitamins as well as herbal extracts and anti-oxidants. The side effects to these types of natural home remedies for acne are practically insignificant compared to surgical or laser treatments.
Here Is A List Of Some Very Good Natural Remedies For Acne:
- Apply toothpaste on your pimples just before going to bed at night and wash off first thing in the morning. Do this several nights until your acne is gone.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, using a Neem based soap twice a day. You can get Neem products at an East Indian store or through an online store.
- Mix a paste of tender Neem leaves with turmeric and apply the paste to the affected area for about 30 minutes and then wash off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves over your face every night for 30 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Apply tomato pulp on your acne pimples and keep it for 1 hour, then wash off as above.
- Women should always remove all makeup at night. Also make sure you use make-up that is designed for sensitive skin. Place strawberry leaves on your acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with water next morning. Only use this home remedy if your skin is not sensitive.
- Mix freshly squeezed lemon juice with an equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on your face and let it stay for about half an hour. Wash your face with fresh water. Do this regularly for 30 days to get rid of your acne pimples.
- Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area. Leave for 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste comprising of one teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and turmeric mixed with a little milk and apply on the affected area. Leave for 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Clean your face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
- Apply grated potatoes to treat wrinkles, pimples, blackheads acne.
- Put a slice of lemon in boiling water, and drink as a replacement to tea or coffee.
- Aloe vera juice applied to acne is an effective treatment. It can also be taken internally. Aloe Vera is well-known as a wonderful herb for skin care and to treat acne.
- Blend cucumber and apply the paste on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This refreshes your skin and helps prevent acne.
- Mix sandalwood paste with rosewater and apply on the face. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts.
- Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the acne pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and apply on affected areas frequently.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around acne pimples will disappear with a magic.
- Apply a paste made from one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Apply to affected area and remove after one hour.
- Use 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.
- Mix groundnut oil with an equal amount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. Leave for 10-15 minutes and wash.
- Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, pimples.
- Make a paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate with fresh lime juice and apply over acne, pimples, blackhead.
- Dab egg white on your pimple and leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water
- Drink wheat grass juice to prevent and cure acne.
- Apply a paste of ground black cumin seeds and vinegar to affected areas.
- Apply a paste of sandalwood and turmeric powder to affected areas to cure acne.
- Apply Lavender oil directly on the acne area.
- All acne natural home remedies for acne can be enhanced by taking adequate dosages of vitamins and mineral supplements.
All acne home remedies for acne should include a healthy diet. Avoid eating chocolate, fried food, and refined sugar.
When you’re using natural remedies for acne like the ones mentioned above, you’ll need to be patient because you might not see any significant results for weeks or even longer.
Before trying out these natural remedies for acne , you may want to do a simple allergy test first. Moreover, keep the application light and infrequent in the beginning, to gauge your reaction to the mixture. If all goes well, you may increase the frequency of application later on.
Experimenting with combinations of these tips will help you determine which methods are best for your own skin. Don’t let acne ruin your appearance! Begin using these tips to clear your acne today.
It doesn’t matter what type of acne you have. Whether you suffer from: acne vulgaris, acne conglobata, acne rosacea, acne fulminans, blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, nodules or cysts: The principles required to cure your acne fast are basically the same. Natural and holistic remedies of treating acne have been around for thousands of years, and they absolutely work whether you have teen or adult acne; whether you suffer from acne on your back, shoulders or chest or if you suffer from female related acne such as menopause acne or acne due to monthly cycles.
Whatever your acne condition is, when you finally decide to stop making the same acne treatment mistakes that have been holding you back and begin applying a natural and holistic approach to curing acne fast, you can literally choose to become acne clear and stay clear. You will have the power to make it happen.